Sobia Naqai's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes John these are the main barriers for embedding ICT every where. An other barrier…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 29, 2013 to Barriers in using ICT

15 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Sobia Naqai

"Yes John these are the main barriers for embedding ICT every where. An other barrier…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 29, 2013 to Barriers in using ICT

15 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Sobia Naqai

"You planning is the most important thing which could effect integration of ICT in po…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 25, 2013 to things that could hamper the effective use of technology with in a class room

8 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Jia Umar

"Very True! Muneeza e-safety is very important other wise students will get distracte…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 25, 2013 to Benefits of embedding ICT in schools

7 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Dear  Munneza, That is absolutely right again that integrating any lesson with ICT i…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 22, 2013 to Benefits of embedding ICT in schools

7 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Dear Muneeza, I agree with you Math is a subject students are usually not interested…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 22, 2013 to Benefits of embedding ICT in schools

7 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"I totally agree with Suad that teachers are the backbone a school. if they are not p…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 20, 2013 to The barriers that prevents the institutions in being able to embed Information and Communication technology in their curriculums.

7 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Asma Ilyas

"very true Bob there are few things which plays role of barriers of embedding ICT in…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 18, 2013 to Barriers that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

17 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Tabassum Murtaza

"you are very correct in this regard. ICT training for teachers is very important. If…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 18, 2013 to Barriers in using ICT

15 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Sobia Naqai

"I personally feel that technology is a great tool to be used in classroom and it aff…"

Sobia Naqai replied Jun 18, 2013 to The barriers that prevents the institutions in being able to embed Information and Communication technology in their curriculums.

7 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Asma Ilyas

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service