Matt Christensen's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Brilliant! (And adoptable, I hope you don't mind.)"

Matt Christensen replied Jul 2, 2008 to Reflections on Student Blogging

15 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Sara Mailloux

"Thank you very much, Ian. I'm interested and inspired."

Matt Christensen replied Jul 2, 2008 to Please add your favourite embed to the list

11 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Ian Grove-Stephensen

"What educational applications does sketchcast offer? Could I possibly use it in a li…"

Matt Christensen replied Jun 29, 2008 to Please add your favourite embed to the list

11 Jul 5, 2008

"I used scribd.com to post, as a good example for my students, one of my college essa…"

Matt Christensen replied Jun 25, 2008 to Please add your favourite embed to the list

11 Jul 5, 2008

"Gerald Ardito showed me how to embed audio from National Public Radio's (USA) On the…"

Matt Christensen replied Jun 25, 2008 to Please add your favourite embed to the list

11 Jul 5, 2008

"Clustr Maps are cool. Snapshots are cool to me, though some find them annoying. (sn…"

11 Jul 5, 2008

"Yes. Let's work together. I'm in Brandon, SD, a cozy suburb (98% white, upper-middle…"

Matt Christensen replied Jun 25, 2008 to Blogs for all levels, right?

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

"I was more strict at scholarlynx.blogspot.com. They had to do the following: class p…"

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

"V for Vendetta presents a lot of thinking opportunities, too. While my collegebound…"

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

"Great point, Laura: having students create their own blogs would make a lot of work…"

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service