Britt Gow's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Steven, I teach VCE Environmental Science (Year 12 in Victoria, Australia) and tr…"

Britt Gow replied Apr 7, 2009 to Teaching the Science/Economics/Sociology/Politics of Climate Change

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by Larry Wilson

"Sorry Lisa, I thought Inauguration day must be the first day at school - not the fir…"

Britt Gow replied Dec 19, 2008 to Instructional Materials for Inauguration Day

17 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Patty Blome

"Hi Lisa, I'd advocate a sharing circle, where every student has the opportunity to s…"

Britt Gow replied Dec 18, 2008 to Instructional Materials for Inauguration Day

17 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Patty Blome

"Thanks Kevin - You're right - Jing videos are SWF files. I have downloaded six diffe…"

Britt Gow replied Nov 29, 2008 to Adding Screencast video to a windows movie maker project?

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by suehellman

"Using Google Docs (create forms) to do student surveys, collecting data in a spreads…"

Britt Gow replied Nov 29, 2008 to If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

"Hi Rebecca, She may like to try these Voicethread examples: http://voicethread.com/s…"

Britt Gow replied Nov 29, 2008 to Maths resources for Year 9 students

12 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Rebecca

"Hi Rebecca, I have found the free program "Irfanview" most useful for this - paste t…"

Britt Gow replied Nov 29, 2008 to How can I use screen shots more effectively?

14 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Bowling

"Thanks for all your suggestions. Youconvertit says it is an invalid file and Zamzar…"

Britt Gow replied Nov 29, 2008 to Adding Screencast video to a windows movie maker project?

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by suehellman

"Hi Sandra, I teach maths and science (Year 7 and 9) at a small rural school in Victo…"

Britt Gow replied Nov 26, 2008 to Collaboration across districts, grades, etc

16 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Hi Erich, If your science teachers are interested, I have created an "On Line Scienc…"

Britt Gow replied Nov 24, 2008 to Collaborative Technology Projects

6 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Erich Stephen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service