Britt Gow's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Leigh. I still haven't been able to acess this, but I am having trouble with…"

Britt Gow replied May 10, 2008 to New Search Engine

10 May 15, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

"Hi David, I tried to access this link to "Search me?" without success. What does 'be…"

Britt Gow replied May 9, 2008 to New Search Engine

10 May 15, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

"This post has generated some great discussion Brad - Thanks! At our school (prep to…"

Britt Gow replied May 9, 2008 to Faculty Meetings

30 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Amy Castela

"I agree Alice - this user has made a start which is worth recognising. The web-page…"

Britt Gow replied May 8, 2008 to Finding the Right Tool for Student Work - Feedback

5 May 8, 2008
Reply by Britt Gow

"P.S. The millionaire PP looks great for use with test revision - a handy tool!"

Britt Gow replied May 5, 2008 to

just now

"Hi Peggy, I like to start with a brain-storming session of "What makes a good studen…"

Britt Gow replied May 5, 2008 to

just now

"Thanks Lorraine, I'm just as bad as my students at jumping in without reading the in…"

Britt Gow replied May 4, 2008 to Optimum size for Voicethread images?

2 May 4, 2008
Reply by Britt Gow

"Hi Rod, Consider using rechargable AA batteries if possible - factor the charger int…"

Britt Gow replied Apr 24, 2008 to Suggestions - classroom set of digital cameras?

14 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Michal

"Hi Connie, I think the high rate of new members and the number of daily posts - if q…"

Britt Gow replied Apr 22, 2008 to evaluating networks

9 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

"Hi Connie, I'm really interested in self-assessment for students. I'd be asking them…"

Britt Gow replied Apr 22, 2008 to evaluating networks

9 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service