Oscar Marin's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi , I would like to know more about what technology will you be using in teaching.…"

Oscar Marin replied Jun 10, 2014 to The benefits of embedding technology in teaching and learning

14 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by zubiamohzar

"Great points. I think the first point is very well elaborated and is a non-negotiabl…"

Oscar Marin replied May 13, 2014 to 5 Non-negotiables for Reading Teachers

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

"In my view, social media is something which cannot be overlooked as it provides us w…"

Oscar Marin replied Apr 27, 2014 to Social Media in the Classroonm

10 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Joel Garcia

"I think it really does help when it comes to making the learning process more intera…"

Oscar Marin replied Feb 22, 2014 to Does technology really help?

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

"With so much of information load piling up in education sector, input of technology…"

Oscar Marin replied Feb 18, 2014 to Integrating Technology with Classroom Tablets

10 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

"That's was really a humorous one. We all as a teacher have to keep on pinging studen…"

Oscar Marin replied Feb 18, 2014 to Do You Hear Me Now? An Active Listening Exercise for Teachers

5 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Karen Cameron

"That's not a good practice in any way as per my POV. Recently we did a survey on lin…"

Oscar Marin replied Feb 3, 2014 to Cell Phone Use in the Classroom?

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by C.J. Cruise

"Great points Karen. Its truly said that if you put your passion into the things you…"

Oscar Marin replied Jan 25, 2014 to What distinguishes HEROIC teachers from teachers?

10 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Although I don't belong to Connecticut, but that's surely gonna help in long run. We…"

Oscar Marin replied Jan 22, 2014 to Educational Leadership

8 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Carole Anderson

"Commendable ideas Karen! A human brain has its own limitations and it cannot grasp a…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 27, 2013 to Help Your Students Focus With These Brain Breaks

4 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service