Briana Hernandez's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I think this idea can be introduced really well in a technology class. Introduce the…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 17, 2011 to Testing and Forms of Assessment

9 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Kristin Clausen

"I think that this can be implemented into the classroom in every aspect. Its a great…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 17, 2011 to Problem- Focused Learning

10 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

"I think that the first day should be structured but also can be filled with games. S…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 17, 2011 to What are some fun getting to know each other activities to complete with children on the first day of school?

7 Apr 17, 2011

"Take A LOT of self notes. Start to record everything that you are seeing and feeling…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 17, 2011 to What do you do if you think that a child is being abused at home?

8 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"I think that it is important to pull the student aside and get them to understand th…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 17, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"I am not a teacher yet, but i can imagine how hard it is to let your students go. Im…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 17, 2011 to Letting kids go.

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Veronica Gutierrez

"I think that this is a great time to get creative and make the learning about their…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 17, 2011 to End of the year

1 Apr 17, 2011

"I remember using podcasting in my speech class. The project was to make a radio broa…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 17, 2011 to Podcasting

2 Apr 17, 2011

"Great valid points as to how students feel with this technique.  I quite clearly rem…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Behavior Charts??

4 Apr 16, 2011

"I think that this is something that you would want to possibly bring in a guidance c…"

Briana Hernandez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Death

2 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service