Wrighty 9D's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I disagree with you because the Finches get treated the same way as any other person…"

Wrighty 9D replied May 6, 2017 to Topic 1: Why does Atticus allow his children to call him Atticus? What does this say about him?

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

"I still disagree with you. Atticus, being a man of integrity puts his own son at ris…"

Wrighty 9D replied May 6, 2017 to Topic 1: Why does Atticus allow his children to call him Atticus? What does this say about him?

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

"I disagree with you because I don't think that Atticus means for Scout or Jem to be…"

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

"Who do you think influenced the kids lives more? Atticus or Calpurnia?"

Wrighty 9D replied May 1, 2017 to Topic 2: Examine and analyze the character Calpurnia.

13 May 7, 2017
Reply by Mysterio 9A

"Atticus allows his children Scout and Jem to call him by his first name instead of w…"

Wrighty 9D replied May 1, 2017 to Topic 1: Why does Atticus allow his children to call him Atticus? What does this say about him?

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

"The reason for introducing Mrs. Dubose is to illustrate Atticus's constant theme of…"

Wrighty 9D replied Apr 6, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird chapters 1-11

16 Apr 14, 2017
Reply by Smiley 9A

"Do you think anyone in the family would want to fire Calpurina? How would that effec…"

Wrighty 9D replied Apr 6, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird--Calpurnia

50 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by righteous core 9D

"Truly, Calpurnia is more than a cook. She takes her role as a mother quite seriously…"

Wrighty 9D replied Apr 6, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird--Calpurnia

50 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by righteous core 9D

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service