Bob Zenhausern's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I direct the Enabling Support Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit, with a dual mission to…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Nov 29, 2009 to Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

"I have spoken to the coordinator in Morocco and asked to identify specific teachers…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Nov 26, 2009 to Classroom Collaboration?? Anyone Interested?

7 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"I am in contact with a Moroccan ning -- http://ed-links-morocco.ning.com Khalil Zaka…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Nov 25, 2009 to Classroom Collaboration?? Anyone Interested?

7 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"Create a mailing list/group for the class and have an assignment due right after cla…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Nov 9, 2009 to Helping undergraduates to engage in class

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Muthanna

"Dragging the handle down 100 lines can be a tedious process and horrible if you had…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Nov 9, 2009 to Spreadsheet Formula Help

4 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Darcie Priester

"George, You can reach me at drz@enabling.org. I do not know what kind of budget yo…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Oct 29, 2009 to e-Learning project to empower individuals in Africa!!

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by George

"Good morning George, Drupal is Content mangagement system -CMS. I am really not sur…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Oct 29, 2009 to e-Learning project to empower individuals in Africa!!

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by George

"If you are talking about information for for the working class and business owners,…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Oct 28, 2009 to e-Learning project to empower individuals in Africa!!

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by George

"I think we can help with what you are looking for. The Enabling Support Foundation p…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Oct 27, 2009 to e-Learning project to empower individuals in Africa!!

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by George

"More specifically the links are located at www.enabling.org/drupal/Speced Links The…"

Bob Zenhausern replied Sep 3, 2009 to Computers and Special Education Students

8 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Bob Zenhausern

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service