David Levesque's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jason, thanks for your thoughts. I had a similar thought. Then I thought, the inf…"

David Levesque replied Mar 7, 2008 to Rubric 2.0 presentation help

2 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by David Levesque

"any ideas on terminology or stats we can use to help present the change to the schoo…"

David Levesque replied Feb 8, 2008 to Are we making Progress? Goals Metrics Definitions

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"i guess I should have been clearer about my term technology, i was mostly referring…"

David Levesque replied Feb 8, 2008 to Are we making Progress? Goals Metrics Definitions

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"This is great, thank you. So it seems we are leaning toward custom education? Like c…"

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"So I am not saying measuring and efficiency are the ultimate people level concepts t…"

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"So if teaching for life is the goal, instead of teaching for work or to be an employ…"

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Hi Nancy, is your first statement meant to reflect the consciousness of our leadersh…"

David Levesque replied Feb 7, 2008 to Are we making Progress? Goals Metrics Definitions

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I agree they need to learn them, we are on the same page. I am just trying to get a…"

David Levesque replied Feb 7, 2008 to Are we making Progress? Goals Metrics Definitions

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Bud, in my mind efficiency is the key formula for doing anything. If you check back…"

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Erik, how do we get to focus on staff development, integration and accountability fr…"

28 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service