Colleen Young's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"Natalie mentioned Sumdog - that's definitely worth a look - good practice. I'm a fan…"

Colleen Young replied Nov 1, 2014 to On-line math learning for elementary

14 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Ann M Callicutt

"For learning how to use Google Docs, have you seen Russell Stannard's videos? "

Colleen Young replied Nov 1, 2014 to Online Documents Google Docs

3 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

"For bookmarking I still like Diigo - also Evernote. I'm very backed up so my Diigo b…"

Colleen Young replied Sep 28, 2014 to Pearltrees Makes Organizing Your Favorite Websites Simple and Orderly

2 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Colleen Young

"I use technology a great deal in my Mathematics lessons (UK age 11 to 18). Two favou…"

Colleen Young replied Jun 15, 2014 to The benefits of embedding technology in teaching and learning

14 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by zubiamohzar

"I tried Issuu recently (just the free version!) and it was certainly easy to upload…"

Colleen Young replied May 28, 2014 to How to make an E-Magazine

1 May 28, 2014
Reply by Colleen Young

"Hi Heather Perhaps what would be useful here is how word clouds can be used with stu…"

Colleen Young replied May 26, 2014 to Wiki and Blog Wordles

1 May 26, 2014
Reply by Colleen Young

"I think there is definitely a place for practicing recall. I am currently enjoying M…"

Colleen Young replied May 4, 2014 to Pop Quizzes...Good? Or Bad?

12 May 31, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"But you can't just leave then to it! All over the internet and forums everywhere, in…"

Colleen Young replied Apr 27, 2014 to Social Media in the Classroonm

10 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Joel Garcia

"It is very easy to search any notes you have and it is available on any device you o…"

Colleen Young replied Apr 25, 2014 to Is Pinterest just for crafters and wedding planners?

4 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Jessica Longmore

"I really don't like Pinterest; pehaps that's just a personal view but I would much r…"

Colleen Young replied Apr 24, 2014 to Is Pinterest just for crafters and wedding planners?

4 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Jessica Longmore

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service