Megan Siemens's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love more information about specifically using Aviary in the CSI unit if you…"

Megan Siemens replied Mar 12, 2010 to Podcasting daily lessons

18 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Ryan Evans

"I too love Delicious, but I'm a little less discriminating (I'm working on it though…"

Megan Siemens replied Dec 18, 2009 to social bookmarking such as delicious and how it helps us teachers

7 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Cheska Robinson

"I'm working with my school's government teacher to possibly use glogs as campaign po…"

Megan Siemens replied Nov 11, 2009 to Glogster

67 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Brasil

"I have one of my speech teachers looking into using this forum as a weekly or bi-wee…"

Megan Siemens replied Nov 10, 2009 to Any schools want to collaborate with a CT middle school? In the US or International!!

29 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Janet Barnstable

"It's touchy in my library since we're 7-12. All of our students are required to read…"

Megan Siemens replied Nov 5, 2009 to Book recommendations?

83 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by J Dosch

"I think that the main disadvantage of using Web 2.0 in a classroom comes not from th…"

Megan Siemens replied Nov 5, 2009 to Why NOT to make use of Web 2.0 in the classroom?

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Anita Kwiatkowska

"Letterboxing is like a scavenger hunt. As a hobby, people hide "letterboxes," which…"

Megan Siemens replied Nov 5, 2009 to Letterboxing in the Classroom

3 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Rob Culp

"My recommendations come as the librarian for a rural 7-12 school who is also an Engl…"

Megan Siemens replied Nov 5, 2009 to Book recommendations?

83 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by J Dosch

"I think that this sounds like it could be a really neat project when it comes togeth…"

Megan Siemens replied Nov 4, 2009 to Facebook Timelines

1 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Megan Siemens

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service