Manuela's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Steve, Personally, I think everything improves with practice. It can improve…"

Manuela replied Jul 13, 2010 to Conflicting Reports on Student Writing Quality - Better or Worse?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessie Ragan

"I've worked in a school where the children have the freedom to choose what to learn.…"

Manuela replied Jun 30, 2010 to Changing Roles in Education....

3 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Jessica Gonzales

"I work with lifelike projects with my students. And they work like this: The studen…"

Manuela replied Jun 22, 2010 to Project based Learning

11 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Manuela

"That's great: the difference between how to use and really HOW to use it. Well point…"

Manuela replied Jun 17, 2010 to New technologies

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Manuela

"Recently I was at a congress about education and, while talking to some principals a…"

Manuela replied Jun 16, 2010 to New technologies

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Manuela

"In the school I work, each teacher has a notebook to use with the children. They lea…"

Manuela replied Jun 15, 2010 to Integrating Technology (structure)

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Manuela

"It's pretty complicated to explain it hahaha it sounds basic, but a great job can be…"

Manuela replied Jun 8, 2010 to Any Ideas On Making Reading Intervention Classes Interesting for These Low Performing Students?

22 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"When I started teaching them, they were 4 years old. They could already read and wri…"

Manuela replied Jun 8, 2010 to Any Ideas On Making Reading Intervention Classes Interesting for These Low Performing Students?

22 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Hi Denise. I am from Brazil and I teach in a school that uses the Lifelike Pedagogy…"

22 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service