Rod Milstead's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"So here's the latest- the program is on hold due to lack of student interest.  They…"

Rod Milstead replied Jan 21, 2011 to Help needed: high school video news

3 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Rod Milstead

"Thanks for all of your advice. I started off with Alice. By the end of the day one…"

Rod Milstead replied Aug 22, 2009 to New intro programming class - request for advice

6 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Rod Milstead

"CSS and HTML are core skills for web designers. The question is: are you teaching we…"

Rod Milstead replied Aug 12, 2009 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

"Given your time constraints I'd go with Dreamweaver despite the cost. Students get c…"

Rod Milstead replied Aug 12, 2009 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

"Thanks for your advice and input. The idea of providing a backbone that can support…"

Rod Milstead replied May 5, 2009 to New intro programming class - request for advice

6 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Rod Milstead

"Thanks for your advice and input. I'm a web design teacher and find that students en…"

Rod Milstead replied May 5, 2009 to New intro programming class - request for advice

6 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Rod Milstead

"My district is looking at Tandberg's setup. What has your experience been like since…"

Rod Milstead replied May 5, 2009 to Tandberg Video Conferencing

4 May 5, 2009
Reply by Rob McDonald

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service