nishatkashir's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"The use of ICT make the learners more involved and increase effectiveness of learnin…"

nishatkashir replied Jun 25, 2013 to Benefits of ICT in supporting teaching and learning

7 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Zunaira Qamar

"In my institution the head is not that motivated and secondly only one lab is not su…"

nishatkashir replied Jun 24, 2013 to What barriers do we face in embedding ICT in our classroom routine

1 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by nishatkashir

"yes but after the summer vacations when my students will report back in September  "

nishatkashir replied Jun 23, 2013 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"In our institution the head is not that motivated and secondly only one lab is not s…"

nishatkashir replied Jun 23, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"I have done my Masters in Mathematics and B.Ed (Bachelor in Education). Having my he…"

nishatkashir replied Jun 21, 2013 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Hi Muneeza, I do not know the web address of algebraic equation solver. actually one…"

nishatkashir replied Jun 17, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Muneeza,  Thank you so much for the detailed information about Prime Time Math, I…"

nishatkashir replied Jun 11, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Dorthy, what kind of strategies have  you ever used to promote peer assessment us…"

nishatkashir replied Jun 9, 2013 to factors of ICT that bring progress in the teaching of Mathematics

11 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Zunaira Qamar

"Hi colleen, what kind of strategies have  you ever used to promote peer assessment u…"

nishatkashir replied Jun 9, 2013 to factors of ICT that bring progress in the teaching of Mathematics

11 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Zunaira Qamar

"Thank you Dorthy. I agree that teachers should use appropriate methods that help to…"

11 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Zunaira Qamar

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service