Peter Lane's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen, I haven't invited others in but I like the idea.  I also like the idea of put…"

Peter Lane replied Jan 14, 2013 to Has anyone ever invited reading role models into the classroom?

2 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"I have been looking into this issue as well Christy and I am not really finding anyt…"

Peter Lane replied Oct 12, 2012 to No more igoogle... now what?

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Sandra E. Thompson

"@ Merle,   It is so incredibly awesome that your middle school sorts placement into…"

Peter Lane replied Aug 27, 2011 to Middle School Technology Curriculum

25 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Alline Sada

"In my middle-school intervention reading classes I try to keep the instruction going…"

Peter Lane replied Aug 10, 2011 to Conflicting Reports on Student Writing Quality - Better or Worse?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessie Ragan

"Scott,   I have been provided an Android tablet to play with for the next few weeks.…"

Peter Lane replied Jun 28, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"Couple of things come to mind Cathy: Could the graduation program errors be a resul…"

Peter Lane replied Jun 14, 2011 to What do you think is a good balance between traditional books, worksheets, pen and paper and technology in a middle school English class?

5 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

"Colleen,   After trying a bunch of different options I ended up going back to linoit…"

Peter Lane replied Feb 20, 2011 to Wall Wisher

27 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Tatyana Chernaya

"Just tried to use from linoit from home after embedding one in my blog while at scho…"

Peter Lane replied Feb 12, 2011 to Wall Wisher

27 Apr 18, 2011

"Thanks for looking into this... probably should've done this part myself.  :)    Wil…"

Peter Lane replied Feb 11, 2011 to Wall Wisher

27 Apr 18, 2011

"Melissa, Do you know if you embed the "online sticky" to a blog or wiki?"

Peter Lane replied Feb 11, 2011 to Wall Wisher

27 Apr 18, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service