Jessica Pilgreen's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Go ahead and rock that tattoo!  I have two very small tattoos that don't show during…"

Jessica Pilgreen replied Apr 12, 2011 to Tattoos in the Workplace

21 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

"This reminds me a lot of the concept of "Design Thinking".  This past February, I wa…"

Jessica Pilgreen replied Apr 11, 2011 to Problem- Focused Learning

10 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

"A lot of people seem to like Webspiration (because it is nearly identical to a paid…"

Jessica Pilgreen replied Feb 21, 2011 to Any good Online Collaboration and Mind Mapping sites for my 5th Graders to use?

18 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Mark,   I know that this is an older post, but if you would still like some ideas, p…"

Jessica Pilgreen replied Feb 6, 2011 to Web 2.0 course

31 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by David Dean

"Hi, Jeff! I recently began "playing around" with wikis this year, and I have a coll…"

Jessica Pilgreen replied Feb 5, 2011 to Wikis in the classroom

31 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Coach BT

"Thanks for the info, Ben! I'll have to recommend this product to my school's tech co…"

Jessica Pilgreen replied Apr 12, 2010 to LanSchool Free Version - Any users with suggestions

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jessica Pilgreen

"I would recommend Edmodo. There are plenty of good tools out there, but Edmodo is, i…"

Jessica Pilgreen replied Apr 10, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"Is the software only free for the 30 day trial period, or is it free for good?"

Jessica Pilgreen replied Apr 10, 2010 to LanSchool Free Version - Any users with suggestions

3 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jessica Pilgreen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service