John Malloy's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Colin. I am co-presenting a session at ASTE (Alaska Society for Technology in Edu…"

John Malloy replied Feb 4, 2013 to Minecraft in Education

9 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

"Hi Karen. Thanks for sharing this article! If you are interested, I have a collectio…"

John Malloy replied Jan 23, 2013 to 5 apps to unite your district and encourage collaborative learning

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Khan Academy might show you some good examples of how to teach online. To practice m…"

John Malloy replied Jan 7, 2013 to Screencasting or...how to teach math over skype?

5 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Colleen Young

"Hi Gina. I like the idea of keeping students hydrated. Sometimes even offering a goo…"

John Malloy replied Jan 7, 2013 to "Food" for Thought??

10 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"Hi Chris. I was given 40 iPads to integrate into my school 3 years ago. I have a few…"

John Malloy replied Dec 20, 2012 to The use of iPads as a teaching tool

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rivki Locker

"Teachers can create subgroups and differentiate how the assessments are conducted an…"

John Malloy replied Dec 19, 2012 to Online assessments how can they possibly be inclusive?

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Andrea Thompson

"IXL math is also a great site."

John Malloy replied Dec 19, 2012 to Game-Based Learning

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Theresa Young

"Hello David. I'm a looping teacher who had 28 students in 3rd, and now in 4th grade.…"

John Malloy replied Dec 14, 2012 to Integrating Technology into the K-12 Setting

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by John Malloy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service