Patti Yohe's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I think keyboading is more important, but I do think they should be able to read cur…"

Patti Yohe replied Mar 10, 2012 to Is cursive worth teaching and learning today?

26 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Kate Gladstone

"Ok, just got the Transformer Prime 64 GB. It seems really fast. I can't wait to use…"

Patti Yohe replied Feb 1, 2012 to Can't use Skype - anyone else have this issue?

18 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"Ok way over my head. What specific questions do I need to ask my tech dept?  I know…"

Patti Yohe replied Jan 22, 2012 to Can't use Skype - anyone else have this issue?

18 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"Matt, I just looked at the Bose Companion 20 last night. I thought they would be goo…"

Patti Yohe replied Jan 22, 2012 to Can't use Skype - anyone else have this issue?

18 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"Thanks to all for your advice.  I have a laptop and the grant was for a tablet with…"

Patti Yohe replied Jan 15, 2012 to Can't use Skype - anyone else have this issue?

18 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"I just found out that I get to do Skype after all.  So now I am trying to decide on…"

Patti Yohe replied Jan 4, 2012 to Can't use Skype - anyone else have this issue?

18 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"Has anyone had difficulty with getting your district to allow Skype?  My district wi…"

Patti Yohe replied Dec 19, 2011 to Skype in Education

51 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Kendall Wong

"Wow! Tough questions! What can be done to avoid lack of concentrations........ OH L…"

Patti Yohe replied Mar 10, 2010 to lack of concentration of learners during the session

3 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by magdeline mogotsi

"Thanks, everyone. I think I will get the extra long USB cable so I won't have to rep…"

Patti Yohe replied Mar 10, 2010 to Wiimote and software

9 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"Thanks, Katy. The only reason I want the Wii Board with my regular Smartboard is to…"

Patti Yohe replied Mar 8, 2010 to Wiimote and software

9 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service