Ann Guilder's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Theresa that would be very helpful, Why do you think your students are find t…"

Ann Guilder replied Jan 9, 2013 to Use of Level 2 English and Maths assessments for entry to NVQ3 Health and Social Care

6 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Theresa Young

"Thanks Theresa, I will definately have a look at that, its good to get a recommendat…"

Ann Guilder replied Jan 9, 2013 to Finding suitable online resources for Health and Social Care learners

3 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Theresa Young

"Thanks Jax and Theresa for your thoughts, do you know if there is any online access…"

Ann Guilder replied Jan 8, 2013 to Use of Level 2 English and Maths assessments for entry to NVQ3 Health and Social Care

6 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Theresa Young

"I agree that 2 hours is a long time to keep concentration levels going and a short b…"

Ann Guilder replied Jan 7, 2013 to "Food" for Thought??

10 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Aimee Whatson

"From personal experience technology can sometimes cause more problems than it solves…"

Ann Guilder replied Dec 30, 2012 to Technology in the classroom, is it too much?

21 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Kerri Valencia

"A recent book I have been reading  "Essential Motivation in the Classroom" by Ian Gi…"

Ann Guilder replied Dec 29, 2012 to How can we make a student want to learn?

18 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Lucy D Roberts

"Having watched this clip of Ken Robinson at the TEDtalks recently, suggesting that w…"

Ann Guilder replied Dec 29, 2012 to Should we stop teaching creative subjects at secondary schools?

29 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lucy Curle

"Hi Chris just found this, may be helpful to you 25 Ways To Use Tablets In The Classr…"

Ann Guilder replied Dec 19, 2012 to The use of iPads as a teaching tool

9 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Rivki Locker

"Hi I am training to be a teacher in the lifelong learning sector, I would love to kn…"

Ann Guilder replied Dec 10, 2012 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Hi I am training to be a teacher in the lifelong learning sector, I would love to kn…"

Ann Guilder replied Dec 10, 2012 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service