Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Sekaakwa, I completely disagree with you. Just because someone is not there physical…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied May 7, 2017 to Topic 1: Why does Atticus allow his children to call him Atticus? What does this say about him?

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

"Sekaakwa, i disagree with you because Atticus does not say to his children " you mus…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied May 7, 2017 to Topic 1: Why does Atticus allow his children to call him Atticus? What does this say about him?

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

"Sekaakwa, i disagree with you because when the Finches are around, no red carpet is…"

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

"    Atticus allows his children to call him by his first name to teach them to respe…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied May 1, 2017 to Topic 1: Why does Atticus allow his children to call him Atticus? What does this say about him?

54 May 7, 2017
Reply by Searcher 9D

"Took the words right out of my mouth! The fact that they have a person of color so i…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied Apr 6, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird--Calpurnia

50 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by righteous core 9D

"I feel like this is like the example in class where you said they interviewed an ISI…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied Apr 6, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird--chapters 1-3

94 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Cloud 9A

"           Harper Lee created two different characters that are very much alike beca…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied Apr 6, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird--Calpurnia

50 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by righteous core 9D

"Undecided Kaid, Scout talking about their business will not help their financial iss…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied Apr 5, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird--chapters 1-3

94 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Cloud 9A

"Undecided Kaid, why do you consider the actions she took to be immature? I find them…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied Apr 4, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird--chapters 1-3

94 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Cloud 9A

"Savage Apples, you will obviously call the Police because you are fearful of the thi…"

Heartfelt Overanalyzer Osman 9B replied Apr 4, 2017 to To Kill a Mockingbird--chapters 1-3

94 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Cloud 9A

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service