Irishjedi's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I waited eight years to get my masters.  Yes, having the experience was good because…"

Irishjedi replied Mar 16, 2011 to Is it better to get you masters before or after you are teaching?

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"You should look professional but not in a way that will restrict interacting with th…"

Irishjedi replied Mar 16, 2011 to Formal Wear or Not in the Classroom...

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"PBWorks is really good.  It is just like a word processor and easy to use.  My stude…"

Irishjedi replied Mar 5, 2011 to Any good Online Collaboration and Mind Mapping sites for my 5th Graders to use?

18 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Jessica, Thanks for the heads up on Webspiration.  I like it.  Now I can give my stu…"

Irishjedi replied Mar 5, 2011 to Any good Online Collaboration and Mind Mapping sites for my 5th Graders to use?

18 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Colleen, I like Wikispaces too, but my district blocks them.  I've tried to have the…"

Irishjedi replied Feb 21, 2011 to Any good Online Collaboration and Mind Mapping sites for my 5th Graders to use?

18 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Reading about all the technology other posters have my district is way behind the ei…"

Irishjedi replied Jan 9, 2011 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"Doug, Thanks a lot for the information. I am going to look through you blog for info…"

Irishjedi replied Dec 3, 2010 to Any articles and research on "The effect Web 2.0 tools have on students' writing"?

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Peter Pawlick

"Hello, My name is Jonathan and I live in the Witch City(Salem, MA). I've been teachi…"

Irishjedi replied Nov 30, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service