Dorothy Hastings's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Teachers have the most power to motivate students, though it is not so easy. They us…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Feb 25, 2014 to Using Narrative to Design Quest-Based Learning

1 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

"Most of the time teachers walk into the classroom with the expectation they need to…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Feb 19, 2014 to Do You Hear Me Now? An Active Listening Exercise for Teachers

5 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Nice tips! The preschool teacher has the responsibility to teach the children to get…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Feb 17, 2014 to Activities that Promote Teamwork among Preschoolers

1 Feb 17, 2014

"One form of classroom technology that teachers can effectively use is podcasting. Po…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Feb 6, 2014 to 5 of My Favorite Ways to Use Podcasting in the Classroom

1 Feb 6, 2014

"Be creative. A truly great teacher knows how to creatively convey the message in a w…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Feb 4, 2014 to How Can I Best Love My Students?

6 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Alicia Francisco

"E-learning is becoming popular day by day. iPad apps and education tools are expandi…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Jan 27, 2014 to Best edtools and iPad apps to mLearning in XXI Century Education

1 Jan 27, 2014

"The essence of effective leaders is how they think of and treat the people they are…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Jan 26, 2014 to Educational Leadership

8 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Carole Anderson

"Identify their needs. In developing student leadership, you need to identify their n…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Jan 17, 2014 to Student Leadership and the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

3 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Michael Masotti

"Managing the classroom is one challenge for any teacher. It is very important that a…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Jan 15, 2014 to 5 Classroom Management Tips: Working Around “I Don’t Know.”

4 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Easy  and engaging science experiments are great for younger children in elementary…"

Dorothy Hastings replied Jan 4, 2014 to Science Buddies Helps Students Find Engaging Science Experiments

1 Jan 4, 2014

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service