Katie Muhtaris's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for.  Is this for a written response o…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Oct 14, 2011 to Help......I can't find any short stories with a great inferring question

4 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Sherri Rayner

"I wonder if Chartle would be useful as far as reporting and analyzing data?  Just a…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jul 12, 2011 to What Web 2.0 Tools Do You Use for Inquiry Based Science?

11 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Anoop Srilatha

"I have to respectfully disagree.  There is so much you can do in the way of creating…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jul 7, 2011 to iPad in the Classroom

53 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Azael Barrera

"Kidblog all the way!  It's simple, straightforward and it gives you the control you…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jul 7, 2011 to Need a blog for students to use

10 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

"I used Shelfari in the past and I think it's a great platform, for adults.  However,…"

Katie Muhtaris replied May 29, 2011 to Online Student Book Club

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

"I'm getting a master's now after teaching for 6 years.  I'm in a special program tha…"

Katie Muhtaris replied May 29, 2011 to Effective Teachers: Did your Master's degree help? or are we victims of education inflation?

9 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Catherine Cabiness

"I've seen a lot of people using wordpress or blogger to create homepages these days.…"

Katie Muhtaris replied May 29, 2011 to What are some good free hosts to create a class website for senior secondary students ?

12 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Louis Malenica

"I find wordless picture books are great for practicing inferring skills as well!"

Katie Muhtaris replied Feb 10, 2011 to Inferring

2 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Katie Muhtaris

"Thanks!  I can't take much credit for it."

Katie Muhtaris replied Feb 8, 2011 to IPAD integration into Classroom Curriculum

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal Salazar

"Neat blog!"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 31, 2011 to Glogster

21 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Vanessa Brasil

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service