Kathryn Moreadith's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! This is very cool, thanks for sharing. Wonderful use of Prezi - I'm starting to…"

Kathryn Moreadith replied Mar 30, 2011 to What technology do you use most in the classroom?

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"Yep, I've heard about it now but was new to it before starting this discussion! Than…"

Kathryn Moreadith replied Mar 30, 2011 to What technology do you use most in the classroom?

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"Wonderful! Did you see UJAM presented at MACUL? I heard about the demo there and won…"

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"These are great - thanks very much Tim, and everyone for contributing so much!"

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"Hi Connie - thanks very much for your note. Yes! I just recently learned about Schoo…"

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"Hi Ana-Alicia,   Thanks for your response. I hadn't heard of Prezi before but it see…"

Kathryn Moreadith replied Mar 21, 2011 to What technology do you use most in the classroom?

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"Great comments so far - thanks everybody! I'm enjoying learning about some new tools…"

Kathryn Moreadith replied Mar 16, 2011 to What technology do you use most in the classroom?

23 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Angela Clark

"David, I'm so glad you have found UJAM, and are enjoying it! I'm very interested in…"

Kathryn Moreadith replied Feb 17, 2011 to UJAM - Online Web Based Music Creation and Sharing. This site is so awesome!

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by David Dean

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service