Sharon Elin's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you thinking of spell with flickr? Here's a tutorial I created a while back, wit…"

Sharon Elin replied Apr 20, 2010 to HELP

6 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"One step at a time. First, be ready to show what's out there that's worth having. G…"

Sharon Elin replied Mar 9, 2010 to ConvincingIT to allow the use of blogs/wikis/open source

7 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Eunice Ntobedzi

"Would you be willing to share access to some of the papers, so I can see the process…"

Sharon Elin replied Feb 21, 2010 to Real Time Group Collaboration

2 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Gregory Kulowiec

"The best defense against cheating like this is to require students to turn in drafts…"

Sharon Elin replied Feb 19, 2010 to Buying essays

7 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Francine Safdeye

"Make connections with veteran teachers and newbies as well. Lean on their experience…"

Sharon Elin replied Feb 5, 2010 to 1st year advice

4 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Steve Guynup

"I like the idea of inviting other teachers to ask us for help by wearing some sort o…"

Sharon Elin replied Jul 14, 2009 to Wear YOUR Expertise on Your Badge

14 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Laurie Korte

"I would have made more time in my schedule to hang out in the blogggers' cafe... it…"

Sharon Elin replied Jul 5, 2009 to NECC Reflection

23 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Isabel Pessoa

"I haven't used this site yet to let you know how well it works, but I saw it and boo…"

Sharon Elin replied Jun 5, 2009 to Best site for flashcards

11 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Sabine

"Hi, Amy, Your emphasis on the "why behind the what" is essential. In my philosophy,…"

Sharon Elin replied Jun 5, 2009 to The pedagogy behind the tool: Looking for like-minded folks and resources

8 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kim Cofino

"I want to see both! Seeing the transition from original text to paraphrased text is…"

Sharon Elin replied Apr 26, 2009 to Research Projects vs. Copy & Pasting

20 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Sharon Elin

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service