John J Caprice's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear AMS, There are many opportunities to make a difference. It does take time, effo…"

John J Caprice replied Dec 13, 2010 to Power and Social Responsibility

34 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Christopher Johnson

"Dear Jeff, Since I have a web presence for my business, I receive calls and emails f…"

John J Caprice replied Dec 13, 2010 to Budget Cuts - We can't afford to replace projector bulbs and dead white boards

10 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sarah Anglin

"Dear Amanda, Autisim is a term that now encompasses ALL forms of congenital  learnin…"

John J Caprice replied Dec 12, 2010 to Technology

8 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Ian Sherrey

"Hi Michelle. Small video camcorders have miniature mics that do not perform well. Ho…"

John J Caprice replied Dec 12, 2010 to Flip camera and external mic

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Dear Jeff, I do not know what a PLTW teacher is. I did a quick search, but did not f…"

John J Caprice replied Dec 12, 2010 to Budget Cuts - We can't afford to replace projector bulbs and dead white boards

10 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Sarah Anglin

"I always told my sons that the people that design and develop video games, did not p…"

John J Caprice replied Dec 7, 2010 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"Dear Kate, I like this format, Is there a "monster" problem at the end of each leve…"

John J Caprice replied Dec 7, 2010 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"Hi Lydia, Can you please site these studies? All studies should be examined for th…"

John J Caprice replied Dec 7, 2010 to School starting times

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Dear Amy, The problem with technology is that its so darn technical, definition wis…"

John J Caprice replied Nov 2, 2010 to Learning about technology

8 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by John Lee

"The technology of electronic textbooks is on the horizon. It won't be a Kindle or an…"

John J Caprice replied Oct 30, 2010 to When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service