suehellman's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"I really like VCASMO and they say you can you can launch it from a thumbdrive. -SueH"

suehellman replied Dec 14, 2008 to Video and PPT mashup?

4 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"Take a look at what the people at Glocal are up to. Their digital imaging software i…"

suehellman replied Dec 10, 2008 to A life or death question for ART TEACHERS!!!

61 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Effie Fotaki

"Take a look at the archive in Angela Maiers' Blog. She has a lot of old posts, resou…"

suehellman replied Dec 7, 2008 to Looking for resources, writers, and top blogs: "Literacy Strategies/Strategies for Struggling Readers"???

5 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"I found an archive of the full article at --> http://communications.dpsk12.org/ne…"

suehellman replied Dec 7, 2008 to A vision for a 21st century school district - from a School Board

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by leslie maniotes

"Thanks everyone. This is a great help. -Sue"

suehellman replied Dec 2, 2008 to Christmas/holiday video, pictures, cartoons, stories, etc.

5 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by suehellman

"I think I'd start by ask the students and their parents for their observations. If y…"

suehellman replied Nov 30, 2008 to Technology Movie

4 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Karen Ortiz

"Vuvox & the others linked above are not an email sites. They are web tools I use…"

suehellman replied Nov 30, 2008 to Mailinator - Temporary Email Addresses for Registration/Activation

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Trevor S. Angood

"I had a similar issue in that I do not want to use my personal or school email for o…"

suehellman replied Nov 30, 2008 to Mailinator - Temporary Email Addresses for Registration/Activation

5 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Trevor S. Angood

"You might find something at Mathetude. Alternatively, I've built a collection of se…"

suehellman replied Nov 30, 2008 to Maths resources for Year 9 students

12 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Rebecca

"Hi All -- The best by far SWF converter that I've tried (and I've run almost the ful…"

suehellman replied Nov 30, 2008 to Adding Screencast video to a windows movie maker project?

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by suehellman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service