Lauren Lennard's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I worked in a middle school for the second half of a school year and it was difficul…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 13, 2011 to Letting kids go.

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Veronica Gutierrez

"I think tatoos are a personal choice but there are also stereotypes that come along…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 13, 2011 to Tattoos in the Workplace

21 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

"This is such a hard situation because each teacher has his or her own way of dealing…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 13, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"Thank you very much for the helpful tips, I will definitely keep them all in mind wh…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 11, 2011 to Starting Student Teaching

6 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Tony Kuc

"I have not used webinar, but my husband uses it for work and really likes.  He said…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 10, 2011 to hosting class over webinar?

1 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Lauren Lennard

"I would say absolutely no when it comes to "friending" your students or even their p…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 6, 2011 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"I have done some observations in a school where the students wear uniforms and I can…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 6, 2011 to Uniforms or Not?

21 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I am a college student so I am not working in a classroom but I have done many obser…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 6, 2011 to Technology in the classroom

15 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Gitane Reveilleau

"I have created a few podcasts during the past few years in college and I feel that t…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 6, 2011 to Podcasting in the classroom?

12 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Christina

"The first time I used Prezi I felt a little overwhelmed, but after working with it f…"

Lauren Lennard replied Apr 6, 2011 to Prezi as a teaching/learning tool

26 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Caroline Schuster

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service