Pierre-Etienne Chausse's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Can you use Flash? Because I see several possibilities to create that nicely…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Nov 19, 2009 to Virtual Tour

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

"May I suggest the following readings that seem to be appropriate: Books... Gee, J.…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Sep 3, 2009 to Looking for a book recommendation on the subject of Game Theory

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff Applegate

"Well ... OK I do not even estimate myself this presentation is amongst the World Bes…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Sep 2, 2009 to "Aliens Within"... World Best Presentation?

1 Sep 2, 2009

"I come to the same point which is "how to best use it?" I've found out that mindmap…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Sep 1, 2009 to Wii and Interactive Whiteboard

24 Sep 1, 2009

"Is it not built on Ning rather than Jing? About screencasting tools, I am using Win…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Nov 20, 2008 to JIng

18 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Gabe Gossett

"Hello, The following uses Flickr pictures I believe: FlauntR Maybe not simple enou…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Nov 7, 2008 to Interactive Texts

9 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by MJ Page

"I've really discovered Mindmaps during a conference and these tools might be really…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Nov 6, 2008 to Looking for Ideas...

64 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Hlynur Hauksson

"Back to this request as I need to complete my homework ... if you'd have a few minut…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Sep 4, 2008 to Criteria to choose an e-learning solution

1 Sep 4, 2008

"Hello Michelle, There's a French equivalent to Classroom 2.0, called Apprendre 2.0…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Aug 25, 2008 to Global connections

18 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

"Hiya Elizabeth, Lord Byron said “Fame is the thirst of youth.” ... so congratulatio…"

Pierre-Etienne Chausse replied Aug 12, 2008 to Fame, I want to live forever....

25 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Durff

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service