Jeremy Alger's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I like this easy memory game as students learn each others names and a little about…"

Jeremy Alger replied Apr 12, 2011 to What are some fun getting to know each other activities to complete with children on the first day of school?

7 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

"Hi Sal, Have you done much research into other websites that do similar things. Edmo…"

Jeremy Alger replied Apr 1, 2011 to What's the best way to approach schools about a new education technology?

6 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Sal P

"What is the website? Can you share it with teachers here to get feedback? This also…"

Jeremy Alger replied Apr 1, 2011 to What's the best way to approach schools about a new education technology?

6 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Sal P

"Hi. I spent time last school holidays putting  free web 2.0 tools into a categorised…"

Jeremy Alger replied Mar 31, 2011 to Free educative tools and resources

15 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

"I agreed with the other comments and think you are better of starting teaching now,…"

Jeremy Alger replied Mar 19, 2011 to Is it better to get you masters before or after you are teaching?

11 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"Hi, I am a PE teacher and an ESL teacher in Australia and here are two ways I interg…"

Jeremy Alger replied Feb 22, 2011 to Integrating Technology into a Physical Education Classroom - Need Help!

10 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Rubria B.

"Hi Jonathan, Wallwisher is a great tool for collaboration tool and students enjoy se…"

Jeremy Alger replied Feb 22, 2011 to Any good Online Collaboration and Mind Mapping sites for my 5th Graders to use?

18 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

"Hi Jennifer, Your blog is looking good and I really like your YouTube channel. One s…"

Jeremy Alger replied Feb 22, 2011 to My classroom blog and YouTube channel-suggestions anyone?

4 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service