Christopher Casal's Discussions (150)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Must be a Ning issue then. The Google widget I used on my blog will open the site i…"

Christopher Casal replied Oct 7, 2010 to Language Translation

10 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Mohammed Zaheer

"The links to the code I posted will translate the entire site. I've added the code f…"

Christopher Casal replied Oct 7, 2010 to Language Translation

10 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Mohammed Zaheer

"I just realized you have your own Ning. I haven't built a Ning in a while but if I r…"

Christopher Casal replied Oct 6, 2010 to Language Translation

10 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Mohammed Zaheer

"So you basically want to add a widget to your site, like the one here... Try these…"

10 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Mohammed Zaheer

"Proof "viral" existed before teh interwebs... Thanks for the research and fun facts."

Christopher Casal replied Oct 6, 2010 to "I was like, you know, like, wondering for years, like, how the word "like", like is missused by like, almost everybody" Or," How Maynard G Krebbs, infected our vocabulary, through technology"

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"It's at the bottom of the page for me. Which browser are you using? Also, if you us…"

10 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Mohammed Zaheer

"When the DOE set up the server they initially left all the ports open and Blackberri…"

Christopher Casal replied Oct 4, 2010 to Advise on "selling" Google Apps Education Edition

7 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Chris Mumford

"Phones may be able to get Exchange, but it'll cost $$$. The DOE's Exchange server i…"

Christopher Casal replied Oct 4, 2010 to Advise on "selling" Google Apps Education Edition

7 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Chris Mumford

"Some districts are confoudning. NYC has a Google Apps license. We have full Google…"

7 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Chris Mumford

"1) Google and all it's apps ( Google as a search engine....Google Earth is amazing f…"

Christopher Casal replied Oct 1, 2010 to Five Best Web2.0 Tools

17 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Ruth Howard

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service