Thomas Nixon's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Most students (and teachers) use facebook and twitter for social reasons.  I think i…"

Thomas Nixon replied Mar 20, 2012 to twitter and facebook

23 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Stacey Bell

"Introducing a project that students will be working on over a long period of time ma…"

Thomas Nixon replied Mar 20, 2012 to Computers for all

7 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Chris

"I think learning how to read cursive is important and learning how to sign ones name…"

Thomas Nixon replied Mar 7, 2012 to Is cursive worth teaching and learning today?

26 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Kate Gladstone

"Kate, Some of my schools do the "MSA pep rally".  It is a way for K-2 students to ch…"

Thomas Nixon replied Mar 7, 2012 to State Testing Motivation

16 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Mollie Dwyer

"Personally, I think a student would miss out on too many social skills.  They would…"

Thomas Nixon replied Mar 7, 2012 to Are Virtual Academies Better Than Traditional Public Schools?

13 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Sherry Christiansen

"I know a lot of teachers are using Discovery Education.  It may be worth it to see i…"

Thomas Nixon replied Feb 29, 2012 to Best types of technology?

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"I think most educators stay away from using facebook as an educational tool because…"

Thomas Nixon replied Feb 29, 2012 to An experiment - a Facebook page

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Colleen Young

"I agree with the others who have replied to this discussion and think you have a cre…"

Thomas Nixon replied Feb 29, 2012 to Here's the letter from an anti-technology parent...

10 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Leah Noreiga

"I would prefer a blog in this situation beause each student can have there own blog,…"

Thomas Nixon replied Feb 15, 2012 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"I agree with my colleagues that a technology teacher is a great benefit to a school.…"

Thomas Nixon replied Feb 15, 2012 to How effective are elementary technology teachers?

10 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Kayla Birt

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service