crystal v's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"i like this! i live in another city and i like to keep in touch with my family not o…"

crystal v replied Nov 24, 2010 to Use Facebook to Connect with Parents

5 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Madison Snyder

"I think that at any given point that they feel a alight akwardness or have to pause…"

crystal v replied Nov 24, 2010 to Textual Harassment - Where would you draw the line?

8 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"I seriously believe that there should be boundaries. A teacher show only have a stud…"

crystal v replied Nov 24, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"thank you for putting your time to give information on this. I think it is very impo…"

crystal v replied Nov 24, 2010 to CyberHate in Schools

7 May 15, 2012
Reply by Dan Teskey

"well there are different types of technology and apps for each. it also depends what…"

crystal v replied Nov 24, 2010 to Learning about technology

8 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by John Lee

"I agree that homework just seems to be used to keep students busy but at the same ti…"

crystal v replied Nov 24, 2010 to Homework: yes or no?

34 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by John

"i don't think its essential but it does help in some ways. you may also be showing a…"

crystal v replied Nov 24, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"i agree with you. Kids should be tucked in at a decent time, now a days parents let…"

crystal v replied Nov 23, 2010 to why children need sleep?

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I think that facebook sucks you in. you could be doing homework & then a old fri…"

crystal v replied Nov 23, 2010 to Facebook for Students

39 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"I live by this " killing with kindness" quota. I believe that it prevents any sort o…"

crystal v replied Nov 23, 2010 to The Principal took away my joy of teaching

2 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by crystal v

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service