Amy Capelle's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Our district contacted the ePals people and actually set it up so we have one distri…"

Amy Capelle replied Jul 5, 2009 to "Closed" Ning? for the classroom. How "closed" is closed?

28 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Chris Fritz

"For Mark: You can also use the web browser Opera to save responses in the Notes feat…"

Amy Capelle replied Jul 5, 2009 to If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

"Effective use of technology includes planning for effective use of the tools. I woul…"

Amy Capelle replied Jun 21, 2009 to If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

"OMG!! I'm star struck! I seriously felt instantly, insanely happy when I was reading…"

Amy Capelle replied Jun 8, 2009 to The pedagogy behind the tool: Looking for like-minded folks and resources

8 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kim Cofino

"We just started using it for PD reasons. The goal is to eventually pilot the Teen Gr…"

Amy Capelle replied Jun 7, 2009 to Second Life in Public K-12 Education...Seriously...

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Kim

"You may also want to look into Epals for blogging (School Blogs). You'll get student…"

Amy Capelle replied Jun 5, 2009 to "Closed" Ning? for the classroom. How "closed" is closed?

28 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Chris Fritz

"I've used the free version of Gaggle in my classes before. Our district does not hav…"

Amy Capelle replied Jun 3, 2009 to District Email for Students

33 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Tracy King

"One thing that is really missing is the pedagogy part of this. Don't focus on the to…"

Amy Capelle replied Jun 1, 2009 to Web 2.0 In-Service this summer

55 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Tamra Lanning

"Wow! Thanks for all the replies. I wanted to clarify that I personally have already…"

Amy Capelle replied Feb 6, 2008 to Blogging without student email?

40 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Pat Cook

"Thank you for all the great replies! Keep 'em coming!"

Amy Capelle replied Dec 29, 2007 to Looking for sample blogs/wikis/podcasts

33 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service