Francisco Jose Palacio Deternoz's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you found the actual wave?"

Francisco Jose Palacio Deternoz replied Dec 13, 2009 to google wave

8 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Did you click on Eric's link? if you wait, it should load, and you should also be ab…"

Francisco Jose Palacio Deternoz replied Dec 8, 2009 to The Google Wave Will Change Education Forever

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Ditto!... I'm here 'cuz it's still 'loading'... hehehe! c-ya!"

Francisco Jose Palacio Deternoz replied Dec 8, 2009 to The Google Wave Will Change Education Forever

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Thanks Eric, found you and found the wave, let's continue the conversation over ther…"

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"... do they have the 800 Pound Gorilla doing the promotion for them?... are those AP…"

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Anyone here already waving? seems so, would like to continue the conversation over t…"

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Hola Jeffrey, already in, care to add me to your contacts so we can test it out? Fr…"

Francisco Jose Palacio Deternoz replied Dec 8, 2009 to Google Wave!

31 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Similar and NOT limited to 140 Chars... also they say that developers are flocking,…"

31 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Hola Box, already there, mind adding me? Francisco.J.Palacio@GoogleWave.Com #Googl…"

31 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"No comments? hmmmm...."

Francisco Jose Palacio Deternoz replied Dec 8, 2009 to Is this what you mean?

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Francisco Jose Palacio Deternoz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service