Gary's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"We have been using a Wordpressmu install for the past two years. Mainly for students…"

Gary replied Sep 5, 2010 to Working with Wordpress

16 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Gary

"Tom, Like the plugins I saw will try it out. The word easy has never been part of th…"

Gary replied Apr 10, 2008 to Open Source Wikis

7 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"Hi Steve, Although you mentioned it I have used a mediawiki install for the last lit…"

Gary replied Apr 9, 2008 to Open Source Wikis

7 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Steve O'Connor

"Have just started with Youthtwitter. This is built with wordpress using a theme that…"

Gary replied Mar 4, 2008 to Microblogging platform Edmodo in alpha

17 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Laura Rebecca

"This is an interesting tool. I setup a form to collect data on different internet re…"

Gary replied Feb 25, 2008 to Document Sharing - applications

39 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Darcy Carson

"Has worked OK for me when I am not blocked. Did you download Adobe Air as well?"

Gary replied Feb 13, 2008 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

"Just started using Twitter last week as it is blocked in the country I teach in. But…"

Gary replied Dec 2, 2007 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

"Plone looks interesting. When we were looking we looked at Drupal and Joomla and wen…"

Gary replied Nov 30, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"We have been using Joomla for about a year after using a mixture of Dreamweaver and…"

Gary replied Nov 30, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service