Heidi Beezley's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this b/c I didn't read all of the responses as thor…"

Heidi Beezley replied Mar 18, 2009 to iPod Touch in the Classroom

86 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Andrew Embree

"I love this! I saw this at CUE when Vicki Davis, AKA CoolCat Teacher presented. I ag…"

Heidi Beezley replied Mar 16, 2009 to cool example of using a ning in a school project

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Heidi Beezley

"I agree. I'd love to see OLPC, too. So I think you're right that we aren't really th…"

Heidi Beezley replied Mar 15, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"I've found the TPACK model to be very useful. For me, when I read several articles a…"

Heidi Beezley replied Mar 14, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"Lol! Thank you both for the leads! I think finding ways of developing PD that cohere…"

Heidi Beezley replied Mar 13, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"I know this isn't the response you were asking for, but, like you, I've been a solid…"

Heidi Beezley replied Mar 13, 2009 to From a Teacher's Perspective: Blackboard vs Moodle?

6 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

"I've heard of the "Learning by Design" model, but I'm not sure I understand enough a…"

Heidi Beezley replied Mar 13, 2009 to TPACK - a framework for technology integration

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

"I've been very interested in your framework as well. In the process of trying to dev…"

41 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Stacy Mercer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service