Carol Good's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lisa, I don't know if you are still looking for feedback on this or not, but it…"

Carol Good replied Mar 17, 2009 to What are your experiences with using cell phones in the classroom?

9 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Carol Good

"Although I teach English in high school, I can completely relate to having students…"

Carol Good replied Jan 4, 2009 to How do I get them to care?

7 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by James Edward Charles Webber

"Personally, I just collect articles, pictures, and videos as I surf the net and save…"

Carol Good replied Nov 21, 2008 to Adding a new dimension to the a NON-Fiction unit for high school

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

"I use my blog in a multitude of ways with my students. I teach high school juniors (…"

Carol Good replied Oct 30, 2008 to Teaching Writing with Web 2.0 Media

72 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Melinda Pongrey

"Brent Runyon's Burn Journals is great for guys as well as a grabber for the students…"

Carol Good replied Oct 28, 2008 to Book recommendations?

83 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by J Dosch

"Although I teach Language Arts/English, I have my students use edublogs.org for thei…"

Carol Good replied Sep 7, 2008 to What is the best way to publish student work?

32 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Fran Lo

"Morning - Carol Good, high school, Language Arts/English teacher in Arizona. I look…"

Carol Good replied Sep 7, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"Assessments of blogs can be a unique assignment to grade. I follow the following cri…"

Carol Good replied Aug 31, 2008 to Assessment criteria for blogs

16 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Marie

"Last year I began delving into the use of blogging with my High School students. I t…"

Carol Good replied Aug 30, 2008 to Blogs for all levels, right?

11 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Carol Good

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service