Hannah Garnham's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, Firstly, I think when looking at our own course, we value the theory as we…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to Transfer of learning in sport

7 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Samuel Kidby

"Yes it is needed in the Arts Dept too. I agree with Theresa that it is about stage n…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to Is there a case for combined Pedagogic and Androgogic teacheing strategies with Post 16

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Hannah Garnham

"Hi Dave, I remember choosing my options at high school in year 9 and after sending i…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to Breaking the mold.

9 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

"Yes I agree with you that it does relate back to Maslow's hierarchy of needs and tak…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to How to Manage a Creative Learning Environment?

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"Hi Melissa, ok have a look over what I have written back to Gina, also I know it may…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to How to Manage a Creative Learning Environment?

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"Yes I like the sound of your GNVQ Business Studies room, wow yes I bet it was so exc…"

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"Yes, plus at the beginning of the year when work hasn't begun yet, the classrooms ca…"

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"Oooh yea good point. Well, actually something my art students find to be inspiration…"

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"Yes I think with any subject area, if you can make it creative and fun like you are…"

15 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Samantha Bosi

"Hi Emma, yes if you haven't already watched the Amy Cuddy talk from the above link,…"

Hannah Garnham replied Jan 16, 2013 to Strategies to combat nerves

9 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Colin Chaplin

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service