Alexander (Sandy) McDonald's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jonathan, thanks very much for sharing your link. I have a couple of colleagues…"

Alexander (Sandy) McDonald replied Feb 4, 2010 to Best Tech For Listening Centers?

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alexander (Sandy) McDonald

"That is a great point Janine, thanks for the reply. Personally, I believe the futur…"

Alexander (Sandy) McDonald replied Feb 4, 2010 to Best Tech For Listening Centers?

5 Feb 4, 2010

"Perhaps answering my own question a bit....but here are some options I found. mp3 l…"

5 Feb 4, 2010

"I try to avoid anything where it is mandatory kids sign up using an account or enter…"

Alexander (Sandy) McDonald replied Jan 12, 2010 to Email and Free Web 2.0 tools

9 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"Whoops, sorry Jan, just remembered about this other thread on the topic of cell phon…"

Alexander (Sandy) McDonald replied Jan 8, 2010 to Mobile

2 Jan 8, 2010

"Hi Jan. I can think of two ways off the top of my head... ONE - If you have a twit…"

Alexander (Sandy) McDonald replied Jan 8, 2010 to Mobile

2 Jan 8, 2010

"In our district most schools use guided reading resources and techniques to develop…"

Alexander (Sandy) McDonald replied Mar 29, 2009 to Reading Levels. How do you find them?

57 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Jessica Eitzen

"Hi! I'm new and currently find myself fascinated by the concept of CHANGE in our edu…"

Alexander (Sandy) McDonald replied Mar 29, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service