Jessica Kaspar's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I do not think this is an appropriate way for teachers and students to keep in touch…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Nov 28, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"I do feel that Facebook or Myspace may not be the best to use for educational purpos…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Nov 28, 2010 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites in education.

20 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"Thanks for sharing your article! I was actually unaware of the educational apps that…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Nov 28, 2010 to Phones In classrooms

34 May 21, 2014
Reply by mpho baloyi

"We need to keep students aware of both the importance of learning the material as we…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Nov 27, 2010 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"I also attend a University that uses blackboard. From the perspective of a student,…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Nov 27, 2010 to Online tests

8 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Jessica Kaspar

"Before reading your blog I was unaware how useful cell phones can actually be in the…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Oct 29, 2010 to Phones In classrooms

34 May 21, 2014
Reply by mpho baloyi

"Hearing someone use the word "like" repetitively is highly irritating. Granted I am…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Oct 29, 2010 to "I was like, you know, like, wondering for years, like, how the word "like", like is missused by like, almost everybody" Or," How Maynard G Krebbs, infected our vocabulary, through technology"

11 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Great question Elizabeth! I've come across tons of websites with all kinds of lesson…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Oct 29, 2010 to Lesson Plan Portfolios: Is there a 'best' format or resource?

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by veegee

"You bring up a very valid point. So much money and time goes into video games and no…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Oct 15, 2010 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"I was just looking at the spellingcity.com site you mentioned and I love it! I'll be…"

Jessica Kaspar replied Oct 15, 2010 to Online tests

8 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Jessica Kaspar

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service