AMBREEN AMER's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

" Hi Bushra I am Ambreen Amer. I teach in an international school in Malaysia.I am a…"

AMBREEN AMER replied Feb 26, 2017 to Teaching and Learning with Digital Technologies

11 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Melanie Knights

"What I have concluded from all the discussions is that in general teachers had a str…"

AMBREEN AMER replied Jun 26, 2013 to Barriers and difficulties faced by some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

"I agree with you Bushra. Most of the teachers are comfortable with the traditional t…"

AMBREEN AMER replied Jun 19, 2013 to Barriers and difficulties faced by some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

" ICT as a teaching tool has brought a tremendous change in my learners they are now…"

AMBREEN AMER replied Jun 18, 2013 to Benefits of ICT in supporting teaching and learning

5 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"Thanks Peggy You are a great help I am definitely going to review all the blogs and…"

AMBREEN AMER replied Jun 17, 2013 to Barriers and difficulties faced by some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

"Hi there "

AMBREEN AMER replied Jun 17, 2013 to ESL / EFL teachers - What link did you use today?

24 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

"Hi Lee I am from Pakistan. My institution has taken initiative to use technology in…"

AMBREEN AMER replied Jun 17, 2013 to Trends in technology in Education in the classroom

3 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"Most of the people here are asking what is ICT. It is Information Communication Tech…"

AMBREEN AMER replied Jun 17, 2013 to Barriers and difficulties faced by some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

" Hi, Iam an Early Years teacher.I want to know about the barriers and difficulties f…"

AMBREEN AMER replied Jun 17, 2013 to ESL / EFL teachers - What link did you use today?

24 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

"Hi Whitney, Its Information Communication technology. "

12 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by AMBREEN AMER

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service