Fred Ravan's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"That would be great.  The group I have this year hates to speak Spanish.    All they…"

Fred Ravan replied Apr 3, 2011 to Twitter for Spanish Classes

7 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by luz ma sierra valle

"We live in Bangor Maine---my  I am sure my son's first grade class would love to par…"

Fred Ravan replied Jan 17, 2011 to Need Classrooms around the globe to share weather data!

23 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"The Center for Language Research has a lot of info.   http://clear.msu.edu/clear/ind…"

Fred Ravan replied Jan 15, 2011 to Foreign Language: Arabic

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Allison Hart

"I ran across this blog this morning.  http://steve-wheeler.blogspot.com/2009/01/teac…"

Fred Ravan replied Jan 15, 2011 to Educating Educators (and Administrators) on Twitter Use

9 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Thomas J. Hall III

"We are fighting a losing battle by excluding cell phones from schools. We need to as…"

Fred Ravan replied Nov 28, 2010 to Can cell phones be helpful in the classroom?

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

"One thing that works for me is to out and about in the classroom. I have my class se…"

Fred Ravan replied Nov 26, 2010 to Classroom Management

15 May 23, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

"As a teacher, one thing I like is that I can correct it from anywhere too. This is e…"

Fred Ravan replied Jul 25, 2010 to What are the top advantages of using any ggogle tool in the classroom?

15 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Carlos Martín

"I used the CLOZE line for my Spanish classes. It is an excellent resource. There is…"

Fred Ravan replied Jun 6, 2010 to ESL / EFL teachers - What link did you use today?

24 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by fendi max

"The Cloze Line is an excellent resources for French Teachers. There is also a Spanis…"

Fred Ravan replied May 24, 2010 to Calling all French teachers

6 May 25, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Anne Bourgeois

"I have a group of senior sociology students who would love the chance to debate with…"

Fred Ravan replied Apr 19, 2010 to High School Collaboration

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Michele Lattanzio

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service