Tom Daccord's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I have written two books: Best Ideas for Teaching with Technology: A Practical Guid…"

Tom Daccord replied Jun 12, 2009 to Have you published a book?

5 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"Hi Skye. To a certain extent it's like comparing apples and oranges. Moodle is a CMS…"

Tom Daccord replied Jan 16, 2009 to Moodle or a Social Network?

12 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by English Teacher

"I've "mobcasted" in class with students and at workshops with teachers. I have a des…"

Tom Daccord replied Dec 2, 2008 to Looking for Help on using Cells for in Classrooms

10 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Sean Nash

"Hi Thomas. David Strasburger is a talented and tech-savvy Physics teacher who incorp…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 20, 2008 to Physics 2.0

9 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Tom Welch

"Absolutely. I do a presentation entitled "Not Another Paper! Alternative Assessments…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 20, 2008 to Alternative Assessments

5 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Robin Martin

"Brian, I recommend you identify departmental goals and then demonstrate ways technol…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 19, 2008 to Feedback from Secondary S.Stu. Teachers Requested

11 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Brian

"Hi Jim. You might try to initiate conversation on models for asynchronous online cla…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 12, 2008 to MassCUE Conference Ning Workshop

8 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Jim Walker

"Hi John. These tips (and others) are discussed in Best Ideas for Teaching with Techn…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 12, 2008 to Classroom Management tips in ICT lab (or Suite)

7 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"Now that's what I would be focus on -- media and information literacy. Thanks for th…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 4, 2008 to Copyright Friendly Pictures

31 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by gordon brune

"Gee, Nancy, you mean you're not going to train them all for me before you retire? :&…"

Tom Daccord replied Nov 4, 2008 to Copyright Friendly Pictures

31 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by gordon brune

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service