James Durkan's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Jennifer, I am an Education Technologist working with people similar to you. Consequ…"

James Durkan replied Apr 30, 2008 to 5th Grade Teacher Needs Help!

14 May 2, 2008
Reply by Brady

"I so agree with that. I recently reviewed a colleague's review on development tools.…"

James Durkan replied Apr 30, 2008 to Educator or Technologist?

56 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Durff

"G'day, Cory In my experience the issue has been a semantic one. Initially hired as…"

James Durkan replied Apr 30, 2008 to Educator or Technologist?

56 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Durff

"Above all else you must, as far as the UK is concerned, include http://jisc.cetis.ac…"

James Durkan replied Jan 23, 2008 to Non-US Ed Tech Organizations

6 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by James Durkan

""If you decide to use del.icio.us, I would like to suggest that eventually each teac…"

James Durkan replied Jan 23, 2008 to Where to direct colleagues who don't know where to start

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I agree, Nancy. It is the way I would go. It needs to be carefully managed though. I…"

James Durkan replied Jan 23, 2008 to Where to direct colleagues who don't know where to start

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I totally agree about Moodle - with a caveat. I've been using Moodle for three years…"

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"I'm with Eduardo on this. I was looking for a thread like this because I've been ask…"

46 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

"As far as I can see, unless you want to unveil all the answers at some point in the…"

James Durkan replied Jan 23, 2008 to comments on blog

6 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Jeff O'Hara

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service