yoram orad's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems to me quite natural to let kids bring their devices. This act can, besides…"

yoram orad replied Dec 16, 2011 to Reasons Education Leaders Should Let Kids Bring Devices to School

9 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by yoram orad

"Hello Kathy. thanks for that. I skipped into your blog. seems exhilerating and fasci…"

yoram orad replied Apr 14, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"thank you for this E.cohen."

yoram orad replied Apr 14, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"Thanks for the information Catherine. Have good luck with your course."

yoram orad replied Apr 12, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"Hello e. Cohen and thank you for your elaborate answer. Perhaps you are right and my…"

yoram orad replied Apr 12, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"Hi Catherine I took a look into the site. It the way looks wonderful and I intend t…"

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"Thank you Jessica. I've just looked at the site. I haven't yet registered but from t…"

yoram orad replied Apr 11, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"Amanda thanks for that. I'll check it out."

yoram orad replied Apr 10, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service