Jennifer McCormick's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy (or anyone else who might have suggestions), In your practices did you or the…"

Jennifer McCormick replied Aug 30, 2012 to Mosaic of Thought/7 Keys to Comprehension Reading Program

11 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Jennifer McCormick

"We are in the process of figuring out how to implement this from K-12. We have purch…"

Jennifer McCormick replied Aug 28, 2012 to Mosaic of Thought/7 Keys to Comprehension Reading Program

11 Aug 30, 2012

"Would love the summarization one as well. Thanks so very much!"

Jennifer McCormick replied Aug 28, 2012 to Mosaic of Thought/7 Keys to Comprehension Reading Program

11 Aug 30, 2012

"Thanks Nancy. I took a look at the rubrics. Look like something I can use. Unfortuna…"

Jennifer McCormick replied Aug 26, 2012 to Mosaic of Thought/7 Keys to Comprehension Reading Program

11 Aug 30, 2012

"Thanks Nancy! I surely do appreciate the effort. Getting geared up to for tomorrow's…"

Jennifer McCormick replied Aug 26, 2012 to Mosaic of Thought/7 Keys to Comprehension Reading Program

11 Aug 30, 2012

"Thanks for the feedback Nancy! Do you still have the template you used for the readi…"

Jennifer McCormick replied Aug 25, 2012 to Mosaic of Thought/7 Keys to Comprehension Reading Program

11 Aug 30, 2012

"I actually like Diigo because I can highlight text on a site I want to remember, cap…"

Jennifer McCormick replied Aug 25, 2012 to Using sites for favourites!

6 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Colleen Young

"Link is now dead."

Jennifer McCormick replied Jan 3, 2010 to Great Post-100 ways to use podcasting for learning & studying

7 Jan 3, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service