Paul Anderson's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"While I do agree that technology is not always the best option, the same as sometime…"

Paul Anderson replied Feb 2, 2012 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

"Craig,   You mention a 1:1 roll out in the near future.  Is that something that you…"

Paul Anderson replied Jan 6, 2011 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"Thanks Justin!  I was wondering how many students and staff do you have?  Also it mi…"

Paul Anderson replied Jan 3, 2011 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"When it comes to copyright there can be lots of different terms of the copyright.  Y…"

Paul Anderson replied Jan 2, 2011 to Copyright

4 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Paul Anderson

"What exactly are you trying to use?  From what I can see, the site is just a big sea…"

Paul Anderson replied Jan 1, 2011 to Copyright

4 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Thanks Craig!  Good information!  One question that I have, is who replaces Hard Dri…"

Paul Anderson replied Dec 30, 2010 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"Thanks for responding!  This exactly the type of information that I am looking for. …"

Paul Anderson replied Dec 29, 2010 to How many IT (Tech support) does your district have.

14 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Irishjedi

"I think that what we imagine today, probably won't even be close to what technology…"

Paul Anderson replied Dec 10, 2010 to Imagining the Internet in the Year 2020

4 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Durff

"Link to Free Proxy is http://www.handcraftedsoftware.org/ ."

Paul Anderson replied Apr 16, 2010 to Classroom Management software

29 May 21, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

"Hi Levi, Along with iTalc, we also use Free Proxy in the labs that want to be able…"

Paul Anderson replied Apr 16, 2010 to Classroom Management software

29 May 21, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service