Jenny McClintock's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's an article by @ktenkely that you might be interested in: 17 Ways to Meet Indi…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 24, 2011 to teaching and learning mathematics for students with disabilities

1 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Jenny McClintock

"My school system was never allowed to use YouTube, so I became very savvy at home...…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 24, 2011 to Banning of Youtube

8 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"You might also be able to find some maps at the Library of Congress website or use t…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 18, 2011 to Colonization and Exploration Activities

3 Apr 18, 2011

"The Library of Congress might have some maps that you can use to follow the journey…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 18, 2011 to Lewis and Clark

9 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Laurie Pitcher

"The Time Warp Trio on Discovery Streaming has a great episode on Lewis & Clark H…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 17, 2011 to Lewis and Clark

9 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Laurie Pitcher

"Collect Snapple bottles & make ships in a bottle. Have students make a diorama o…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 16, 2011 to Colonization and Exploration Activities

3 Apr 18, 2011

"I used to teach those units in fourth grade. Here are a few books that I used: Blood…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 16, 2011 to Children’s Books on Exploring and Colonization

2 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Candace Hackett Shively

"I'm not sure what goal you are looking for with the read-alouds... but even though i…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 16, 2011 to Read Alouds

1 Apr 16, 2011

"This is the best book that I found:  Guiding Readers and Writers (Grades 3-6): Teach…"

Jenny McClintock replied Apr 16, 2011 to Writers Workshop

1 Apr 16, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service