Pamela Jean Oberembt's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Makes sense to me. We have a great number of math teachers who do the same. I've eve…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Mar 14, 2012 to "I do, we do, you do" as a teaching strategy

8 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"I totally agree, Katie. I wanted to offer some perhaps reasons someone might suggest…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Dec 16, 2011 to "I do, we do, you do" as a teaching strategy

8 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"I just printed the Optimal Learning Model Across the Curriculum guide. It looks real…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Dec 16, 2011 to "I do, we do, you do" as a teaching strategy

8 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"I do not understand how that can be. It's presenting, modeling, and then having stud…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Dec 9, 2011 to "I do, we do, you do" as a teaching strategy

8 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Kate Miller

"I, too, have the same district issue and put You Tube clips through Zamzar. Mine att…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Apr 27, 2011 to Banning of Youtube

8 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"I have never even heard of Voki, but I can't wait until someone posts who knows what…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Apr 14, 2011 to Using Voki in the Classroom

2 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Ashley Culverhouse

"Also, I always stand by my classroom door and great students as they enter, calling…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Apr 11, 2011 to Classroom Management Questions

31 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I concur with Heidi. Pulling the student aside will help your glean much more valuab…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Apr 11, 2011 to Classroom Management Questions

31 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I would go to the school counselor or the prinicipal if your school does not have a…"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Apr 11, 2011 to What do you do if you think that a child is being abused at home?

8 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Robert Franklin

"Went to your blog. Loved it! Commented there as well!!"

Pamela Jean Oberembt replied Apr 9, 2011 to Classroom Management Questions

31 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service